• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mid 30’s dating

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Power of the Presence of Jesus (in the Holy Spirit) can have a great effect on even un-christian women. Practice the presence of God in your entire life and you'll be amazed who comes around.

Whatever you do, don't play games with a woman. If the one you want declines your advances and you bow out with dignity and grace it'll impress the mess out of her.

Understand going in that many of the women in their late twenties to mid thirties will have children. If they don't yet, they will soon. Being a (step) dad is a lofty office. On the negative side, some single moms will bend over backwards for you until you're hooked. Then their children once again become the most important thing in their lives and you are just the dude that pays the bills.

But prayer works. Even asking this fraternity to pray that you find the right one is a good step.

I'm praying for you now. God Bless.
I think it takes a special person to inherit a child, i don't believe in step anything, you're either their father or mother or you not. Every child deserves a loving family, mother and father

I have 2 friends that have had long term luck with "coffee meets bagel". That stuff isn't for me - I prefer to get a face to face read on people, and throw in some low key political comments to gauge the reactions and see if we're going to get along.

if you're looking for 30+ start bathing with baby shampoo cuz that's what they're looking for. You'll be beating the ladies off with a stick...

Ok later 30’s dating. Got divorced and had “no guns” for a while hence my absence, but now I’m looking to get back into it. I tried tinder, bumble, match all with nothing substantial. I know you married guys don’t want to hear it but I’m tired of these random women. One is better guys trust me. Any thoughts on a better method of finding a quality person? I’m thinking farmers only next...
Have you asked your friends wives (those you see as sane) if they know anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom