• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mid 30’s dating

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy (5)-4.gif

Ok later 30’s dating. Got divorced and had “no guns” for a while hence my absence, but now I’m looking to get back into it. I tried tinder, bumble, match all with nothing substantial. I know you married guys don’t want to hear it but I’m tired of these random women. One is better guys trust me. Any thoughts on a better method of finding a quality person? I’m thinking farmers only next...

Matches made in churches. I know several of my single friends that wanted to be a better human and get back in church. Got a few that remarried and are super happy. My 2 cents worth.

None of that **** works. Find an old friend from high school or college and work that angle.
This is the way. They come out of the woodwork and tell you how they had a crush on you in 11th grade blah blah. Don't believe it? Go to your class reunion.

Go to church!

Going to give you the same advice I gave my brother. Work on being the person you should be and the woman you deserve will come into your life.
He has the unlikeliest story of meeting the wonderful woman who became his wife that I’ve ever heard.

Great suggestions. Some churches have great singles activities. If you are a man of Faith, I highly recommend you make an effort of sincere prayer. Ask God where you need to be and what you need to be doing to find the right lady. She’s out there somewhere probably doing the same things you are doing.

The Power of the Presence of Jesus (in the Holy Spirit) can have a great effect on even un-christian women. Practice the presence of God in your entire life and you'll be amazed who comes around.

Whatever you do, don't play games with a woman. If the one you want declines your advances and you bow out with dignity and grace it'll impress the mess out of her.

Understand going in that many of the women in their late twenties to mid thirties will have children. If they don't yet, they will soon. Being a (step) dad is a lofty office. On the negative side, some single moms will bend over backwards for you until you're hooked. Then their children once again become the most important thing in their lives and you are just the dude that pays the bills.

But prayer works. Even asking this fraternity to pray that you find the right one is a good step.

I'm praying for you now. God Bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom