• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Microtech ProAm Championship!!!!!

pistolpat

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
52   0
Reaction score
I had such a great time at the 2021 Microtech Pro-Am 3 Gun Championship this past week as a shooter and as an RO. Most people know me as a jokester but I took my position of RO seriously and while my friends didnt like that side of me I received a lot of compliments from the shooters and didnt have any problems so I feel like my first time as an RO at a major match was a success. I had so much fun seeing all my friends from all over that I only get to see at these things and it make me want the memorial match to get here even faster! I felt honored to be able to be an ambassador for Invictus Practical by having extra shotgun shell caddies to share with my fellow shooters since it took a minimum of 39 shots to complete the jungle run perfectly. I was also able to help a shooter who needed some hardware for his holster thanks to FSTactical. Major matches can be stressful enough and when something happens like loosing a couple screws in your gear it can feel really daunting so I was happy that I was in a position to help take that burden off of a shooters mind. One of the coolest things was I got to run Mr Marfione through my stage and talk to him a bit along with the YouTuber X-Ring. Tony is a super down to earth regular guy that enjoys shooting and he is actually a decent shooter to boot!
1632778548694.png

Mike Sexton Is the one that impresses me the most, he’s what 70 years old and competes with guys 1/2 and 1/3 of his age and he takes most of them to school. Out of about 190 shooters he comes in 11 over all. Looking forward to shooting with him again real soon.

Back
Top Bottom