Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
77   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Micro 9mm with red dot

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am looking for a sig 365XL with a red dot or without. I might be open to other models but I'm looking for a small 9 carry gun with the ability to mount a red/green dot. if you have a holster then all the better. Pm me what you have.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
TP9 Elite SC is a great choice. Great trigger out of the box. Even comes with a holster.
Top it off with an affordable Crimson Trace and you've got yourself a solid performer for not a lot of cash.
IMG_20211203_102618.jpg

The CT red dot was $100 and sits low to co-witness the iron sights.

IMG_20211203_102840.jpg

Truprep is in Marietta, it's worth the drive. I drive 45 minutes to get there and am never disappointed, should be similar to your drive.

They have a nice selection of gun parts, including ar lowers most of the time...I encourage you to get one anytime you're there, lol, they are very reasonably priced. They often have ammo as well, though that may be hit or miss right now.

They also have a nice survivalist/camping selection. Good guys that work there too. Some gun shops are owned by tools, but not truprep. Also they sponsor this site and even have their own forum here.

+100 points to truprep. Very nice customer service and great shop. Thanks guys. I live so close but have never been. Ended up with some other stuff from there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom