• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MGW sight tool for Springfield XD / XDM

Cobalt 60

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
119   0
Reaction score
I have this tool that I no longer have use for. Pricey tool, but a uni-tasker. However, if you have XD's or XDM's and want to change the sights this is a must have.

All I ask is 1) if you want it shipped, you'll need to pay the freight, and 2) that you actually have an XD or XDM and have plans to change the sights. Post a pic of your gun, and if there is a nice set of boobs in the pic, that won't hurt.

Obviously pick up is an option. Consider passing it on to the next guy once you are done with it.

Since it's free, I'm not going through the trouble of uploading a pic - Google is your friend. Well, not really, but...:D

I have this tool that I no longer have use for. Pricey tool, but a uni-tasker. However, if you have XD's or XDM's and want to change the sights this is a must have.

All I ask is 1) if you want it shipped, you'll need to pay the freight, and 2) that you actually have an XD or XDM and have plans to change the sights. Post a pic of your gun, and if there is a nice set of boobs in the pic, that won't hurt.

Obviously pick up is an option. Consider passing it on to the next guy once you are done with it.

Since it's free, I'm not going through the trouble of uploading a pic - Google is your friend. Well, not really, but...:D
'.jpg
Here ya go

Back
Top Bottom