• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Metro Atlanta area meetup and training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo you want to be a Warrior, until it's time to do Warrior things eh? Tells me everything I needed to know about you..:rolleyes:
I want the government to stop infringing on my rights to arm myself. I want the government to stop trying to have a say on whether I smoke a plant or not. I want the government to stop stealing my money to funnel into corporate pockets. I want to be left alone. But our government has a long and proud history of interfering in issues where it is neither welcome nor necessary and making sure you bend to the will of those with more money than you. So when they start going door-to-door looking for guns, I'll be one of the houses that shoots back. They can do whatever the **** they want as long as I'm left alone I'm good but it does not appear that they are going to leave you or me alone they're going to continue to Crunch down and take more and more rights until somebody decides they're not going to give any more away. It's worth noting that it is very easy for the feds to kick down your door because you're suspected of having a rifle they decided you're not allowed to have anymore., but if there is a team a people who know how to communicate and God forbid shoot a rifle there will be a whole lot more consideration before they infringe on your 4th amendment rights

I want the government to stop infringing on my rights to arm myself. I want the government to stop trying to have a say on whether I smoke a plant or not. I want the government to stop stealing my money to funnel into corporate pockets. I want to be left alone. But our government has a long and proud history of interfering in issues where it is neither welcome nor necessary and making sure you bend to the will of those with more money than you. So when they start going door-to-door looking for guns, I'll be one of the houses that shoots back. They can do whatever the **** they want as long as I'm left alone I'm good but it does not appear that they are going to leave you or me alone they're going to continue to Crunch down and take more and more rights until somebody decides they're not going to give any more away. It's worth noting that it is very easy for the feds to kick down your door because you're suspected of having a rifle they decided you're not allowed to have anymore., but if there is a team a people who know how to communicate and God forbid shoot a rifle there will be a whole lot more consideration before they infringe on your 4th amendment rights
I could train you, but you'd have to wear Clown shoes and ear Muffs, walk point, stamp your feet and look for bouncing Betties, but with your hatred for America and your Paranoia, I would suggest you sell all your comic books and Swing set, buy a ticket to never-never land, there, you will never have to grow up, when you arrive, have Tinker Bell deliver your Post Card so I'll know you're safe and tucked in.. You hang around here, Lenny, somebody is going to take you to see the Wabbits..

I could train you, but you'd have to wear Clown shoes and ear Muffs, walk point, stamp your feet and look for bouncing Betties, but with your hatred for America and your Paranoia, I would suggest you sell all your comic books and Swing set, buy a ticket to never-never land, there, you will never have to grow up, when you arrive, have Tinker Bell deliver your Post Card so I'll know you're safe and tucked in.. You hang around here, Lenny, somebody is going to take you to see the Wabbits..
Make sure you don't move aggressively when you're handing over your guns to the police department in a couple years

Waco

If you didn't notice in Virginia after the biggest cosplay event of 2020, the government is not afraid and does not care. It also will tread wherever it damn well pleases. The Second Amendment is one giant bluff that's been called. They won, we lost. The sooner you come to terms with this reality, the easier it will be for you. We are living in a post constitutional U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom