• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Metro Atlanta area meetup and training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought you said the covid-19 was soooo deadly yet you're out at a gun range hosting a class possibly spreading the this deadly virus. I guess it's do as I say not as I do

I had 3 officers train at 3 different times. The range is OUTDOORS, I stayed behind the firing line and 6ft from them at all times. But nice try. Go be a jack weasel elsewhere.

Any man that lies about being older isn’t a man... Any man who lies about being younger is expected.......

May be the case here, but not always true. Audie Murphy enlisted in the Army in 1942 — falsifying his birth certificate so that he appeared to be 18, one year older than he actually was.

I worked for the people who train SWAT teams and green berets as a role player for a little while. I would like to apply those tactics in real legitimate training in a situation where I don't sign over my mind body and soul to a country owned by corporations
You could start by learning trigger finger discipline, your profile picture shows I wouldn’t want to be around you in a training scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom