• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Metro Atlanta area meetup and training

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help it I look like Merle Haggard and sound a lot like David Allan Coe
you aint got that wrapped up either. maybe you should go down to a town.
jeremiah johnson head nod yes.gif

We're still working on the outdoor range build in South Fulton, but I did host a classes last Saturday for a couple Gwinnett LEOs. This quarantine has halted excavator companies coming out to give quotes. If anyone wants to come out, send me a PM. We require a waiver and $40 (goes towards finishing the range). If you have targets you're welcome to bring them as we only have about 8 target stands right now and no steel. Times will be spaced out so nobody is sharing germs and whatnot.

We're still working on the range build in South Fulton, but I did host a class last Saturday for a couple Gwinnett LEOs. This quarantine has halted excavator companies coming out to give quotes. If anyone wants to come out, send me a PM. We require a waiver and $40 (goes towards finishing the range). If you have targets you're welcome to bring them as we only have about 8 target stands right now and no steel.
Thought you said the covid-19 was soooo deadly yet you're out at a gun range hosting a class possibly spreading the this deadly virus. I guess it's do as I say not as I do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom