• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Metric thread adapter

The barrel can be removed but......it wouldn't be an easy removal. Sucker was tight as can be when installed. I think an adapter is your better option also but better check alignment real close if you plan to suppress it. Tolerance stacking is a baffle strike or end cap strike waiting to happen.

With that being said, I know a machine shop that might be able to thread it without removing that barrel, they have a stupid big lathe. But again the thread adapter will be significantly cheaper.

The barrel can be removed but......it wouldn't be an easy removal. Sucker was tight as can be when installed. I think an adapter is your better option also but better check alignment real close if you plan to suppress it. Tolerance stacking is a baffle strike or end cap strike waiting to happen.

With that being said, I know a machine shop that might be able to thread it without removing that barrel, they have a stupid big lathe. But again the thread adapter will be significantly cheaper.
Yea…I’m still hesitant to do it but it will at least look neat if nothing else lol…maybe lol

What barrel/gun is it? Are you wanting to thread the barrel instead? I've got a old Sebastian 13x96 lathe.
Dead Air Wolverine onto a SG43….we thought about PKM flash hider but it’s laughable and sad how puny lol…kinda just wanna say I was the first to do it..might touch base if the adapter doesn’t play out

721B155B-9E11-4527-9465-79A458B9A9B7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom