• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Metal detecting finds

We disassembled, cleaned and reassembled the gun.
046F999C-EA9A-4441-A1AC-C95F2EE37F68.jpeg

Notice the toaster in the background.
18A8E994-12B6-4E67-B2D0-F21005DD2294.jpeg

It works and we can’t tell mom

I have found anything from a Hoskins artillery shell with lead Sabbath still on it, min balls, pain bullets, silver spoons, revolutionary cannon fuse holder, solder's buttons, v- nickels to walking liberty dollars, I have an At pro, White's coin master to a desoro sidewinder,
I'm as happy as going detecting as I enjoy going out looking for arrowheads, indian relics . ..

I bought a used whites coin master in the late 80s and used it here and there. Found coins a couple of old watches, cheap ring or two and tons of junk. I bought it because I had lost my wedding band and always thought it was in the front yard. I found it the day I got the detector. It has since gave up the ghost and just haven’t replaced yet.

I have found anything from a Hoskins artillery shell with lead Sabbath still on it, min balls, pain bullets, silver spoons, revolutionary cannon fuse holder, solder's buttons, v- nickels to walking liberty dollars, I have an At pro, White's coin master to a desoro sidewinder,
I'm as happy as going detecting as I enjoy going out looking for arrowheads, indian relics . ..
I like the AT Pro. I'm pretty sure that will be my next detector.

Back
Top Bottom