• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Met another awesome ODT'er today!

AirOpsMgr

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
66   0
Reaction score
Made a trade today with "outdoordude" and all went very well, he got what he was looking for, I got what I was looking for, and we stood around shooting the bull for a bit.

He mentioned that there have been other deals that he wanted to make, but his low FB caused some hesitation, which I can understand, especially as of late.

With that said, just wanted to put it out there that there are some newer folks that are definitely worth dealing with, and "outdoordude" is one to add to the list.

Oh, and for those of you wearing your tin foil hats and hearing the black helicopters circling overhead, no, I didn't know him before meeting today, and no, I didn't create another ODT account :thumb:

That is all, carry on :yo:

Feed Back, or lack there of, is not the measure of a man....character is...

I have made several trades as of late with NEW ODT'ers with zero or little feedback. I treated them the same as any other deal..Clear communications, exchange of phone numbers...confirmation call on the way to make the deal..

Lots of good people with and without feedback.

Lots of good folks on the ODT...will be shooting with some on Monday...

Never met an ODT'er that I didn't like...

Hey i really appreciate you saying all that and i hope to meet many more people like you one day Airops. Thanks for taking a chance and meeting a new odt guy out of the way from you also. Happy shooting and thanks again!

i cant wait til day light so i can go shoot!!

Back
Top Bottom