• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Met a crazed anti-vaxxer this morning

harrycalahan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
116   0
Reaction score
I had a routine X-ray at a local office this morning. I had my mask in my pocket and walked in expecting to have to put it on. The girl at the front desk said masks were voluntary. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. So I left mine off as did the other 2 patients in the waiting room. After getting my x-ray and as the tech was typing up her report, I asked... "how long have masks been voluntary here?". She said she wasnt sure as this was her first day back in over 2 months. She then said she hated the dumb things. I told her that if I had it my way, no one would be wearing them. She made a comment about getting the vaccine and I said "we didnt even vaccinate our kids" to which she responded "neither did we". We talked for a few more minutes and told her it was nice to deal with someone as crazed as myself. The end.

I had a routine X-ray at a local office this morning. I had my mask in my pocket and walked in expecting to have to put it on. The girl at the front desk said masks were voluntary. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. So I left mine off as did the other 2 patients in the waiting room. After getting my x-ray and as the tech was typing up her report, I asked... "how long have masks been voluntary here?". She said she wasnt sure as this was her first day back in over 2 months. She then said she hated the dumb things. I told her that if I had it my way, no one would be wearing them. She made a comment about getting the vaccine and I said "we didnt even vaccinate our kids" to which she responded "neither did we". We talked for a few more minutes and told her it was nice to deal with someone as crazed as myself. The end.

Report her to your nearest commisar. And on behalf of all of your comrades: We appreciate your continued, dangerous undercover work.

You’re going to be hated now.. lol.. just like me

And. Here. We. Go.
tenor (1).gif

I think the whole world should take the vaccine so I don't have to.................. I take Taltz so I can't take any vaccines anyways.

Did you ask her out?

Nice to hear a positive report after visiting a medical facility. Hopefully common sense will one day soon become as contagious as the Kungflu.

Back
Top Bottom