• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Members we would like to meet

I’ll start out, OttoMan OttoMan @Targetmaster are a couple, that I figure would be interesting. There’s many more…
Many members here have on line personas that seem like they would be cool to hang out with for awhile.
Just curious as to whom the rest of y’all would like to meet but haven’t yet.

BTW this is not for those you want to meet for romantic or angry reasons… y’all know whom I’m talking to. LOL
I can’t think of any of them that I am dying to meet but I can do this I have a bunch of contacts from this site and I know I can call at any given time and they will lend a hand up !Thor is a fine individualReb is a fabulous gentleman.

Any, Guys that were Air Force Security Forces from any Year, that are on ODT!
I'm close, not Security Forces but USAF Security Service which later became Electronic Security Command. Did that from 1970 - 1992 and your guys kept us safe in our windowless buildings surrounded by armed SP and signs that said "deadly force authorized" and they weren't kidding.

I’ll start out, OttoMan OttoMan @Targetmaster are a couple, that I figure would be interesting. There’s many more…
Many members here have on line personas that seem like they would be cool to hang out with for awhile.

BTW this is not for those you want to meet for romantic or angry reasons… y’all know whom I’m talking to. LOL
Met some great folks here and made some very good friends. Only additional ones that come to mind are perhaps some of our local blue cardoard box S&W experts. Just because they are obviously classy folk. :cool:
OttoMan OttoMan is good people. Very good people.

They (among others) represent the best of ODT IMHO . I've only met BDR1 with his clothes on ;) Bahahahaha. There's many equal but off the top of my head today I'll go with Bypass & cmshoot , meet & greet or lunch at Decks & Docks , Leesburg AL , Great food and view (like i said... off the top of my head) . I've enjoyed and been blessed to meet many on my list. I hope to cross cmshoot off the list next time i make it to TruPrep.

Back
Top Bottom