• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MEGA ARMS stripped upper and lower receivers IN STOCK

BangBang

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
I’ve never dealt with this site before today so proceed accordingly, but they’ve got Mega Arms AR-15 stripped upper and lower receivers listed in stock with a limit of 2 per order. I just ordered two uppers and they charged $20 flat shipping.

https://www.oaklandtactical.com/search/Mega+arms/

5995329F-955A-4B8D-99EE-14A19DCCB09C.jpeg
74A61AF2-B8DA-4F5E-9AFA-EA67FDC133B5.jpeg

As much as it would be cool to have MEGA stamped on my upper, $120 is a pretty steep price for a stripped upper. Maybe if it was assembled and came in colors.

Agreed. When Brownells was closing them out at $52.91 each delivered, I loaded up!! Then they were all gone, so I bought from JSE Surplus at $67.67 each, and those dried up. I found a few more closeouts at Zev for $91 each, delivered, then about a year ago, I found some at Rainier Arms and paid $116.89 each delivered. So, for the MegaArms brand, in today's market, I imagine the $120 stripped uppers won't be around very long either.

Yea, I keep reading about "today's market" on these things. But i look at it as the same as the stock market, it'll go up and down....so times like this I'll just bide my time waiting for it to lower again. I'm sure once a Republican is back in office things will settle down.

All I need now is patience till things get back to normal, I don't believe for a second this is the new norm. Anyone who remembers the O'Bama era of gun prices should know things will straighten out again.

Back
Top Bottom