• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Meet Harvey Dents, questions about hail dent repair

There's a guy up in Cleveland TN that comes to Dalton once a week. I have his card here somewhere but I haven't been able to find it. I met him at N GA Toyota and I believe it was on a Wed. He was in an unmarked truck, I just happened to notice what he was doing.

I had a dent removal guy take some dings out of a car. Totally removed them with no paint damage. Yours looks pretty bad so can’t expect perfect results but could get the smaller dent removed. Drive it and smile at the $$$$ savings.

Already doing that, now just looking to get the “easy” ones removed. I’ve asked a couple and they act like if they can’t get it perfect they don’t want to touch it and I should take it to a full body shop. Missing my point that I don’t want a perfect truck, I just want what dents that can be removed, removed. Leave the others.

There's a guy up in Cleveland TN that comes to Dalton once a week. I have his card here somewhere but I haven't been able to find it. I met him at N GA Toyota and I believe it was on a Wed. He was in an unmarked truck, I just happened to notice what he was doing.

If you find his number send it my way.

Drive it til the wheels fall off laughing all the way to the bank with your savings.

I sold my 2018 ram mega cab to a dealer for $5k more than I paid for it in 2018. Got paid to drive it 57k miles. I bought this one from my brother in-law for a good price and it only has 47k miles. So, I got a deal on both ends.

Old truck

85355E6A-5179-4864-B643-16EE5ADE4135.jpeg
DC19C70B-064F-4682-89E8-1D9B25777A82.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom