• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MEET & GREET JULY 22nd. BUB BA Q Woodstock. GIVEAWAYS!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was great! Glad to put faces on names finally thanks to everyone that put this together. Was my first meet and greet..these folks make you feel welcome right off the bat. Won't be my last I hope!
Great meeting you today, sorry we didn't get to talk more.....hopefully we will see you again soon:thumb:

Thanks everyone. Had a great time as usual with like minded folk. Made it home dry, but had to back track up 41 to Barrett Pkwy, then head west....Picked up a great Officers size 1911 on the way there, traded a Springfield for a 100 year Colt, dropped a Smith 52 into the capable hands of Pops...Sold the Nambu....Great day!.

M&G very expensive. My bride bought 24 bars of soap from the Soap Pimp. He has now put her on his "preferred customer" list.
She has already received two text msgs and three emails.
She will want to put in a special order at Christmas time for the Pinon Pine soap complete with little mesh gift bags for Christmas gifts LOL
@Hayata

Had a really nice time today, another wonderful M&G with great food, friends, fun & fellowship......and GUNS:thumb:......and GIVEAWAYS!! Enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting new ones. As always, thanks to BIKER13 BIKER13 , @JWC, @Leatherhead and all who were able to make it to this one. Hope to see you all at the next one......

Pics from todays M&G.....
20170722_122947.jpg
20170722_123003.jpg
20170722_123013.jpg
20170722_123026.jpg

IMG_2155.JPG
IMG_2154.JPG
[QUOTE 1moondog, post: 7337731, member: 51786"]Great meeting you today, sorry we didn't get to talk more.....hopefully we will see you again soon:thumb:[/QUOTE]

Just a quick note of Thanks to 1moondog, Biker 13, JWC, and all that that made my first M&G memorable, and surely not my last...!

Here's a few pics of the new Skinner in its new home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom