• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Meet & Greet For SE & E GA ODT'ers

mo mauser

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
51   0
Reaction score
After some discussion in another thread I've put together an opportunity for a Meet & Greet in the Statesboro Area. I am a member of a shooting club at a private range easily accessed from I-16. I've spoken with club administration and have been granted permission to have the Meet & Greet on April 16th. Based on the number who commit to attend we will if a small group share the range and for a larger group reserve it for a block of time. Right now let's say 10am till 2 pm. This will allow us to shoot, eat, and socialize. I will need to make arrangements for a grill for us to use unless someone has one they are willing to bring. There will be a nominal range fee which will be less per person based on the number who attend. There will also be a safety and rule orientation plus membership opportunities for those who are interested. If you are interested in attending this M&G please post in this thread that you are coming and what food stuff you intend to bring. I'll pull together more info as this begins to come together.

Range details: A long range of 200 yards with steel and target stands beginning at 100 yds. It has a number of benches. A 50 yard short range divided from the other range with various steel targets and places to set stands. I will try to get some pics of the range posted soon.

Thanks Mo

3:45 drive time each way.

Prolly gonna have to miss this one.

Thanks for putting it together Mo!

damn whats the matter with people? cant get a group up for ****.Hope when SHTF we can get the troops together.

Back
Top Bottom