• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Meet and Greet on Saturday April 22 2017,Jim & Nicks BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday BangBang BangBang !!! ....courtesy of @EVILWS6 hahaha I appreciate it & so does bangbang!!! Haha!
Thanks! I just read through this thread and it looks like a couple others had April 22nd birthdays too.

GlockGirl GlockGirl said she had a great time with everybody. I'll have to try to make it to a M&G sometime. I'm sure I can hitch a ride with her, because from the way she was talking yesterday evening, she's planning on going to ALL of them from now on. LOL

Thanks! I just read through this thread and it looks like a couple others had April 22nd birthdays too.

GlockGirl GlockGirl said she had a great time with everybody. I'll have to try to make it to a M&G sometime. I'm sure I can hitch a ride with her, because from the way she was talking yesterday evening, she's planning on going to ALL of them from now on. LOL

Well she was thrown to the wolves right off the bat and handled herself well...a welcome addition if you ask me!

Well she was thrown to the wolves right off the bat and handled herself well...a welcome addition if you ask me!
When she got to the house yesterday afternoon she handed me a bag and said Happy Birthday.

I looked in it and saw a mag, some ammo, and this....

IMG_0191.JPG

She told me it was for "Miss BangBang" though. LMAO!

When she got to the house yesterday afternoon she handed me a bag and said Happy Birthday.

I looked in it and saw a mag, some ammo, and this....

View attachment 1148048

She told me it was for "Miss BangBang" though. LMAO!

Well, what'cha waitin' for?

You'll be a hero when you give it to her!

I'm gonna hold you to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom