• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Meet and Greet august 22nd

hate that I showed up late, due to some technical difficulties! Really was wanting to get there early for breakfast... but non-the-less, good to put a few more names with faces.

However, I did get to enjoy lunch (actually breakfast) with PopsBwell PopsBwell and his two boys!
It was good to see you again today Shorty! haha. Glad you got your transportation straightened out!

hate that I showed up late, due to some technical difficulties! Really was wanting to get there early for breakfast... but non-the-less, good to put a few more names with faces.

However, I did get to enjoy lunch (actually breakfast) with PopsBwell PopsBwell and his two boys!
really good to meet you today and enjoy the ammo.Will have more when I take the time to tackle the closet

Enjoyed hanging out with you shorty

Back
Top Bottom