• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Medical or Religious Exemption Experience with Employer Questions

Earl Adams

Air Force Icon Lifetime Supporter
Survivalist
85   0
Reaction score
I received official notification from my employer that 100% of employees now require vaccinations or be terminated. Employees have the option applying for a religious or medical exemption. Does anyone have actual first hand (not by brothers cousins sister in laws best friends sister) experience with this process? Is there anything you can share with me? Did you engage with an employment attorney? Please PM me anything you feel would be useful.

And since this ODT after all, let me check the boxes: Tacos – Check, Treefiddy – Check ….
Thanks in advance

It seems like each company can handle exemptions a little different. Looks like mine just requires a note while my wife would have to be formally interviewed regarding an exemption. I would check directly with HR and see what documentation they require. Hopefully it's easy to opt out for you and there aren't any repercussions like requiring weekly testing or anything like that.

Started my exemption form yesterday. I have 7 days to complete it so Im treating it like an essay. Best I can say is be diligent, thoughtful, clear and firm. Leave no doubt why you made your choice.

I received official notification from my employer that 100% of employees now require vaccinations or be terminated. Employees have the option applying for a religious or medical exemption. Does anyone have actual first hand (not by brothers cousins sister in laws best friends sister) experience with this process? Is there anything you can share with me? Did you engage with an employment attorney? Please PM me anything you feel would be useful.

And since this ODT after all, let me check the boxes: Tacos – Check, Treefiddy – Check ….
Thanks in advance
Tell your limp wristed employer that Jesus and his Daddy told you to stay away from govt. approved vaccines.

Back
Top Bottom