• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Meat slicers

joel2000

Bear Icon Supporter
Just passing thru
35   0
Reaction score
Looking for input / suggestions for a good meat slicer without going full blown commercial style. Anyone have ones from Bass Pro or others they'd recommend? I like sliced smoked pork butts so I'm looking at one for thin slicing.
Thanks!

What ever you get, get one that is easy to clean.
Im on my second one and to me they are all a PIA to clean. Don’t know the brands. Both were about a $100 each. Does the job though. If you like sliced pork bbq try a pork rib roast. I used my first one to make homemade potato chips more than slicing meat. They were good.

Im on my second one and to me they are all a PIA to clean. Don’t know the brands. Both were about a $100 each. Does the job though. If you like sliced pork bbq try a pork rib roast. I used my first one to make homemade potato chips more than slicing meat. They were good.

I kinda figured they were a bi**h to clean. I saw one being used once for the sliced pork and he had meat trimmings and fat all over hell.

I'll have to give the rib roast a try. Thanks!

I have had this one for over a year and while a little under powered for hard cheese, it works well on most meats.
https://www.dailysteals.com/product...5-stainless-steel-food-slicer-w-speed-control
slicerdec28_1024x1024.jpg

When you get one,put your boneless pork in freezer and let chill and get firm before slicing if doing precook.if after cook let it cool off and it will firm up.flimsy fresh is hard to slice.be sure you square it up from the getgo.

Back
Top Bottom