• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

McGregor goes down second round

My son and I watched it, it was a great fight. Wish I could find the article I read this morning. Poirier said that left from Conner in the first round “flash KO’d”him. He said if Conner would have pressed the action he would have had him. I went back and watched the replay and the announcer says something like “Connor caught Porier with a left and he ate it, interesting”. You can’t tell at all that it rocked him.

That will certainly add to McGregor’s agony this morning.

My son and I watched it, it was a great fight. Wish I could find the article I read this morning. Poirier said that left from Conner in the first round “flash KO’d”him. He said if Conner would have pressed the action he would have had him. I went back and watched the replay and the announcer says something like “Connor caught Porier with a left and he ate it, interesting”. You can’t tell at all that it rocked him.

That will certainly add to McGregor’s agony this morning.
Those men are amazing!

I got banned for 24 hours for a less racist comment, be careful, lots of easily offended folks, glad I ain't one of em.

I never knew “coon ass” was considered racist. I thought it just Describes a group of people, not their race. Sort of like “hillbilly” or “Ridgerunner” or “yankee”. But I’m not the most tuned in person for racial advise either. :cool:

But nowadays I guess anything can be labeled racist and cause a problem by the whole bunch.

Back
Top Bottom