• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

McDonough Swap Meet and Greet May 30, 10AM until

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the M&G on the ODT and decided to stop by since it was so close, and glad I did! I want to thank everyone for their hospitality and for making a newcomer feel welcome and right at home. Everyone was friendly and very helpful. I got to see a few firearms in person I haven't seen before, learned some new things, saw a couple of great collections, and met some nice folks. I bailed out early to get to some yard work, but will plan better next time!

:welcome:from Fayetteville!

We have already talked to the Range about hosting this again in the fall. Kudos to George, Jimmy, and the rest of the staff for set up, hosting, lunch, and facilitating this event. Than ks again to Nitrexman for helping me bring this together. He has become a good friend and does a heck of a job of lawn maintenance too.

As mentioned when all was said and done I believe we had about thirty folks show, over twenty five of whom brought items to show, sell, or trade. Folks, there were some really nice firearms on display and for sale yesterday. Thanks again to all who came and who supported this event.

I spent 150 bucks today.....Anybody top that? 2 decent Colts there that I should have spent about 1500 on....

I think RallySport has that beat...He picked up a Bar-Sto .40-to-9mm Conversion Barrel for a Glock, at least five Glock Mags, a set of Wood Hogue Monogrips for a Smith Revolver, and TRADED a Smith Revolver for a Ruger .300 Win Mag Bolt Rifle--Yeah, he's SNEAKY that way--LOL!... :) ....mikey357

I think RallySport has that beat...He picked up a Bar-Sto .40-to-9mm Conversion Barrel for a Glock, at least five Glock Mags, a set of Wood Hogue Monogrips for a Smith Revolver, and TRADED a Smith Revolver for a Ruger .300 Win Mag Bolt Rifle--Yeah, he's SNEAKY that way--LOL!... :) ....mikey357
Funny thing is that when ever I sold something, it went in your pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom