• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

McDonough Swap Meet and Greet May 30, 10AM until

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the M&G on the ODT and decided to stop by since it was so close, and glad I did! I want to thank everyone for their hospitality and for making a newcomer feel welcome and right at home. Everyone was friendly and very helpful. I got to see a few firearms in person I haven't seen before, learned some new things, saw a couple of great collections, and met some nice folks. I bailed out early to get to some yard work, but will plan better next time!

I will post a few pictures later, but man, that was a fun time. I must admit, having a covered shelter made the M&G that much more enjoyable. Good to see some members again, met some that I had never met before, and just enjoyed being around fellow ODT members. Biker says to tell everyone he had a good time.

I saw the M&G on the ODT and decided to stop by since it was so close, and glad I did! I want to thank everyone for their hospitality and for making a newcomer feel welcome and right at home. Everyone was friendly and very helpful. I got to see a few firearms in person I haven't seen before, learned some new things, saw a couple of great collections, and met some nice folks. I bailed out early to get to some yard work, but will plan better next time!
Nice 1st post. Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom