• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

McDonough Swap Meet and Greet May 30, 10AM until

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fantastic day we had! I wish I had brought stuff to trade. I did bring a few freebies to throw in the box for the drawing. I think just about everyone who had a ticket got to pick something. Met all the fantastic people I see here on the site in person. Magnum1b did a great job getting this together. American Heritage had nothing on their sign about the swap meet, we had no sign and where we were under the covered parking area was out of the way. This was truly an Owner reaching out to our group to help us out. @poopdaddy sorry I missed the drifter, I certainly would have taken it for a spin. @RallySport, I am still interested in the 1100 if you have not sold it.

....ooops, I wasn't finished. Thanks to GEEZER & JWC for humbling those of us who think we have a "collection". Very impressive ! The trike was a hoot, the food & fellowship was free, a good time indeed.
Thank you for the kind words, but it was GEEZER that humbled us all!

magnum1b, thanks for putting this together. It is probably time to close this thread and look forward to the next M&G June 13th. Congrats on a good turnout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom