• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Maybe we should do another Weight Contest

Weight Contest, should we do another one?

• Yes

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
325 to 250. but i don't recommend the diet lol
Oh I know all about the "divorce diet plan" brother.

Been there and done that back in 2002. Dropped 60 pounds in 6 months, had some fun with several different ladies I met after that, and probably did some permanent damage to myself along the way.

I was in my 20's at the time though and had just gotten out of a miserable marriage and really didn't care about long term effects. I just wanted to drop the weight and get laid. LOL

Oh I know all about the "divorce diet plan" brother.

Been there and done that back in 2002. Dropped 60 pounds in 6 months, had some fun with several different ladies I met after that, and probably did some permanent damage to myself along the way.

I was in my 20's at the time though and had just gotten out of a miserable marriage and really didn't care about long term effects. I just wanted to drop the weight and get laid. LOL
I hear Ya , Brother. I'm Thankful Thangs turned out the way they have so far for me

The last one I weighed in around 230 and wanted to get down to 200. I weighed the other day and I was around 260. Dammit man, time to lose weight!

I have been reading up on the Keto diet that mgonza mgonza has in his signature line and I think I am going to talk with him about it.

Back
Top Bottom