• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Maybe we should do another Weight Contest

Weight Contest, should we do another one?

• Yes

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's weird. I'm a heavy sleeper, but regardless of what time I go to bed I still wake up between 4:45 and 5:15 every morning. I guess my body has some sort of internal clock that's been permanently set for 5:00 AM since I've been getting up at that time for about 20 years now.

On the weekends though, I have no problem going right back to sleep after I wake up, look at the clock and realize I don't have to go to work.

It's always a great feeling! LOL

I'm the same way accept for when l get back into bed and start stirring my wife kicks me out

My whole GD job is a workout! LOL Mostly aerobic I guess because I do a **** load of walking everyday.

As for my current beverage....

At the moment I'm laying on the couch, drinking grape Koolaid and watching Voltron with my daughter.
:pound:

I've been in construction for 20 years. I spent 18 of them on my feet doing the work even though I'm the boss. I would go crazy not doing though. 2 years ago l was put into the office doing estimating and project manager stuff. I was 185 lbs then. It seems like the weight creeped up on my till about 6 or 8 months ago l just ballooned out. Hopefully this will get the ball rolling for me.

Hey I'm a residential electrician AND stand all night part time at a local gun store as a clerk haha then I hit that gym or vice Versa Ima win that money!!! Money money money...moneyyyyy

20170801_183144.jpg

I've cut back my beer drinking to just 2 per day now.

I don't hardly ever drink. But when I do...

My wife and I have a different opinion on how much is to much

Back
Top Bottom