• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Maybe a deal. I don’t know. $89.99 SIG ROMEO-MSR

Seems like the normal price online, one of the site sponsors has them for $79.99.

Anyone have one? I like the idea of the attached flip up covers instead of loose cover, but not fond of the battery type.

Seems like the normal price online, one of the site sponsors has them for $79.99.

Anyone have one? I like the idea of the attached flip up covers instead of loose cover, but not fond of the battery type.

I have a Romeo 5, but it's not that specific model. They qre quite nice. I know I paid a bit more than this for it, and I think I prefer it to this model for the extra $40 or so.

I have 2 that I got cheaper than this. One is fine, one would shutoff after a few shots out of the box. Need to finish sending it in for warranty. Obviously YMMV, but at least with SIG the warranty isnt going to outlast the company

Overall they are better than the ebay crap, but nowhere near a holosun or better.

Back
Top Bottom