• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

May be a big nothing burger, or could be the biggest Tsunami to hit the US

i took care of it today. i sent Stacy Abrams down to the coast, i have her 10 ft above the water. we are feeding her from a trough ,but i have two of my best men on the job. when the wave heads our way,they will pull the trough and toss some oreos in the ocean. from her 10 foot height the impending preachers seat will send a wall of water towards the tsunami the likes the word has not seen since Noah parted the red sea. it will block the tsunami and send a wave across the ocean and put out the volcano...
world saved
your welcom...

When a tsunami comes on shore it is no joke, but unless you are coastal plain, and close to the coast, you should be fine.

There are lots of videos from japan and Thailand when they were hit.

Doesn't look like much is happening, except the water keeps flooding, and before you know it, it is 20 or 30 ft deep.

Do not worry though, we should have 8 hours advance warning. Plenty of time to um, er, do something.

i took care of it today. i sent Stacy Abrams down to the coast, i have her 10 ft above the water. we are feeding her from a trough ,but i have two of my best men on the job. when the wave heads our way,they will pull the trough and toss some oreos in the ocean. from her 10 foot height the impending preachers seat will send a wall of water towards the tsunami the likes the word has not seen since Noah parted the red sea. it will block the tsunami and send a wave across the ocean and put out the volcano...
world saved
your welcom...
lets go with your plan ! seems the most plausible:peace:

That's the smallest volcanic eruption I've ever seen.

You ain't lived until a volcano wakes you up in the wee hours of the morning. 1983 I was visiting relatives in Giarrie Sicily when Mt. Etna was erupting. I thought the world was coming to an end when the volcano let loose one night. Explosions, shaking, aftershocks followed more explosions, more shaking, more aftershocks. Almost 40 years ago and I remember it like yesterday.

You ain't lived until a volcano wakes you up in the wee hours of the morning. 1983 I was visiting relatives in Giarrie Sicily when Mt. Etna was erupting. I thought the world was coming to an end when the volcano let loose one night. Explosions, shaking, aftershocks followed more explosions, more shaking, more aftershocks. Almost 40 years ago and I remember it like yesterday.
You sure it wasn't a bad cannoli?

Back
Top Bottom