• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

May 20 SWAP MEET at Atlanta Range and Ordnance,Newnan Ga

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Dad's cane is a hit wherever he goes. LOL...One day I will talk him out of it!
Tazz Tazz and I were talking when all of a sudden he goes "is that not the most awesome walking stick you ever seen." We both stared at it for a minute or two then he said where was I. uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Took us a second to remember. It is the coolest cane I've ever seen.
That cracka dude was directing traffic like a pro .. ;)

:hand: I don't know........ that cracka dude almost got my truck and the wifes SUV towed. Just kiddin :becky: Lady who owned the car wash didn't like us parking in her lot though. We will have to remember that for the next M&G.

Tazz Tazz and I were talking when all of a sudden he goes "is that not the most awesome walking stick you ever seen." We both stared at it for a minute or two then he said where was I. uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Took us a second to remember. It is the coolest cane I've ever seen.

:hand: I don't know........ that cracka dude almost got my truck and the wifes SUV towed. Just kiddin :becky: Lady who owned the car wash didn't like us parking in her lot though. We will have to remember that for the next M&G.
I'd be glad to give her a dollar if she is broke :)

It's in a class by itself for sure.

I keep thinking about that cool wooden footlocker.......

I had 3 trunks with me today. The signal corps box from 1920, the pine footlocker, and a OD 1943 GI foot locker.

I brought a good bit of stuff but was more interested looking at what everyone else brought, so I never got set up. LOL.

Here you go Tazz....like they were made for it....
IMG_0671.JPG
IMG_0672.JPG

I swear to you, I will never sell them. They will carry your Dads honor forever.

I spent 582 bucks today, that I didn't even bring(so I wouldn't spend it)... I owe my wife 200, and a close friend 350....I had the 32 bucks...Didn't have to borrow THAT....BUT I owe the seller a great deal next time we deal.... I O, I O, It's off to work I go....I guess the new name of these should be "bikers sell, sale, cell geezer your stuff meet's"....HAHAHA'
My bad man, ever since the meet was announced I went back & forth trying to decide if I was ever gonna use those things and couldn't make up my mind till last night. I really should've let you know a lot sooner.

That was the coolest walking cane I've EVER seen! Sho nuff badass.

Reactions: MRH
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom