• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

May 20 SWAP MEET at Atlanta Range and Ordnance,Newnan Ga

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just waiting on this lil goofball to finish her breakfast....

View attachment 1179175
There's the real boss right there. My hair used to be that color......45-50 years ago! Lol!

Good NANNer. Puddin....you fellas sure missed some good stuff....nice to meet you RNC....sorry I missed meeting some others....nice to meet TAZZ& ALLEYCAT....and others that I'm forgetting
It was good to finally meet you too buddy.

Gents good to see you medium187mph medium187mph saw you on the way out I had to run unexpectedly thankls for the deals youve given me sir.

fattboyzz fattboyzz you had that nanner pudding sealed up when I last saw you , dang it looked good brother

@will4me thanks for letting me leave the M1 for awhile!
You must have got in and out quick, I never even saw ya!

I was told a guy owned it and we had permission..... sounds domestic.
Not domestic I assure you, maybe your guy didn't get permission from the boss first and then didn't want to incur the wrath once she got wound up. After meeting her I ain't mad at him if that is indeed the case.

LOL.... I'm not sure man but either way, my bad.

It was nothing you did. This was my second M&G and at both of them now you have done more than your fair share to try and make things go smoothly, so thank you for that. I had a great time, sold some, bought some, and met some really nice people. Can't wait till the next one.

It was nothing you did. This was my second M&G and at both of them now you have done more than your fair share to try and make things go smoothly, so thank you for that. I had a great time, sold some, bought some, and met some really nice people. Can't wait till the next one.

I appreciate it man.... i don't know how biker has done them for all these years.... wait..... how old is he really??? (so stressful)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom