• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

May 19th M&G, Tacos&Tequilas Cumming Ga 30041.NOON START. WILL DO GIVEAWAYS at the meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all have a good time today. Wish I could be there.

Missed 'ya bro' :(

if any odter were the one whom somehow got white paint in a straight line from middle of door passenger front door to the middle of the bed fender on a newer f-150 then pm me and apologize please, if not then so be it and and i hope the non-odt person has a wonderful day (parking lots are occupational hazards for vehicles so i understand **** happens)

i am not mad since it caused no permanent damage and can be polished off but i am disappointed that they did not step forward or leave a note

I feel your pain...my black '14 F150 got damaged in Newnan during a M&G.

I am posting way after the M&G, but better late than never. Really enjoyed the time we had to spend together today. I wish I could have gotten to meet more of the new guys, and say hello to some old friends. The food was good, the place was good, and I enjoyed it. I will meet more of you next time. Thank you all for coming.

ric flair wooooo.jpg

Reactions: JWC
Sorry bout your truck....it wasn't me..my truck is blue...and I wasn't there....if it was an ODT'r I'm positive they'd came and let you know..if they'd known that it happened. ...that's just how meet and greeters are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom