• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Massive Weapons Seizure

What iv never understood is, yes I know we have a weapons inbargo on Russia cause of political stuff. But why can we not get AK’s from Ukraine??? We basically friends with them they have a u.s puppet as president, so why can’t we get ak’s from them there the same rifle as in Russia basically. This is way before the sleepy joe to, my honest opinion is the U.S government is scared we get weapons from other countries to take our country back. So they don’t want other countries sending in rifles for us to fight. Like we do to other countries.
Thank Bush Sr.

What iv never understood is, yes I know we have a weapons inbargo on Russia cause of political stuff. But why can we not get AK’s from Ukraine??? We basically friends with them they have a u.s puppet as president, so why can’t we get ak’s from them there the same rifle as in Russia basically. This is way before the sleepy joe to, my honest opinion is the U.S government is scared we get weapons from other countries to take our country back. So they don’t want other countries sending in rifles for us to fight. Like we do to other countries.

Section 922(r) and Section 925(d)(3). Only rifles with a "sporting purpose" or with fewer than 11 foreign made parts are allowed.

You know, "Land of the Free" and all.

Ukraine never made small arms. What they have is leftover from the USSR days.
They made mitary trucks and tanks. Their latest tank design is an updated Soviet era tank, not as good as its NATO or Russian counterparts.
USSR small arms production was done in Izhevsk (AK74, PKT, PKM, SVD, PM) and in Vyatskiye Polyanyi (RPK74, PKT, PKM).
Tula did not make AKs or RPKs. All 3 arsenals are in Russia propper.
Ukraine had ammo factory 270 in Lugansk, now held by separatists.

Wonder who in the state dept that arms dealer forgot to pay off? Bet he fires the secretary that was supposed to handle that.

Maybe the firearms were being shipped by us so we could track them down and capture the terrorists? That sounds like a great idea that will work well with absolutely no downside.

Section 922(r) and Section 925(d)(3). Only rifles with a "sporting purpose" or with fewer than 11 foreign made parts are allowed.

You know, "Land of the Free" and all.
I know that, but we have a ban on any weapons like ak’s coming here from Russia. Was saying wish we could get some of them Ukrainian ak’s.

Back
Top Bottom