• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Massive Weapons Seizure

What iv never understood is, yes I know we have a weapons inbargo on Russia cause of political stuff. But why can we not get AK’s from Ukraine??? We basically friends with them they have a u.s puppet as president, so why can’t we get ak’s from them there the same rifle as in Russia basically. This is way before the sleepy joe to, my honest opinion is the U.S government is scared we get weapons from other countries to take our country back. So they don’t want other countries sending in rifles for us to fight. Like we do to other countries.

What iv never understood is, yes I know we have a weapons inbargo on Russia cause of political stuff. But why can we not get AK’s from Ukraine??? We basically friends with them they have a u.s puppet as president, so why can’t we get ak’s from them there the same rifle as in Russia basically. This is way before the sleepy joe to, my honest opinion is the U.S government is scared we get weapons from other countries to take our country back. So they don’t want other countries sending in rifles for us to fight. Like we do to other countries.
They tell the puppet he has a antigun image to promote. He might let you hit Hunters crack pipe but no Ukraine Kalashnikovs.

They tell the puppet he has a antigun image to promote. He might let you hit Hunters crack pipe but no Ukraine Kalashnikovs.
7CBC49C2-EF98-443E-8C0E-43ABF1349BE5.jpeg

We get the good stuff from Bulgaria instead. But still you’re totally right, we can’t get the really cool stuff like a Dragunov, PKM, PP-2000, SR-2, Groza, or the epic and exotic ADS Amphibious Rifle. I wish we were friends with Russia.

We get the good stuff from Bulgaria instead. But still you’re totally right, we can’t get the really cool stuff like a Dragunov, PKM, PP-2000, SR-2, Groza, or the epic and exotic ADS Amphibious Rifle. I wish we were friends with Russia.
Wondering why Russia don’t put factory in Bulgaria sell under there name.

Back
Top Bottom