• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Massive Weapons Seizure

Unfortunately this is so true. Those guns could still be on the way to Yemen into enemy hands through CIA Black Ops, and to cover it up they just acted like they seized them and blamed Iran for supplying them. Everything is cryptic.
Yep. I wouldn’t be surprised if this would be the last we hear of those weapons lol. It’s said the Middle East has more gun wrights than we do lol. They get full auto’s rpg’s and even tanks.

Yep. I wouldn’t be surprised if this would be the last we hear of those weapons lol. It’s said the Middle East has more gun wrights than we do lol. They get full auto’s rpg’s and even tanks.
They do have an interesting weapons market in the Middle East that is for sure. Cheap too...

There is going to be a pissed off dozen or so Yemen's over this. Somebody will die for it. Someone is always dying there anyway so I guess it will be a wash. Especially if they dump at sea. Get dump at sea, a wash. Yak, yak,yak,yak!

I sure would like to have my wedding in the Middle East!

I know right! Every pic you see from over there some ordinary dude is walking around the market with a full auto AK slung over his shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom