• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mask wearing explained for the unbelieving

Whenever they ask me at a store if I need a mask I just tell them " hell no, I'm an ER nurse, mask are for the candy ass ICU nurses".
16051062313522877767332357124460_3253124226413.jpg

I just flew an ass-ton in the past 2 weeks. Although masks are mandated (not sure if that means required) at the airport and on the planes (Delta), I have to say the employees, flight attendants, and TSA allegedly following their own rules- LMFAO. Seems like every airport employee on their phone talking to someone has to have their mask off. Every other TSA agent over the 250# mark has to have their mask down below their nose. Flight attendants DO NOT push this on Delta, particularly when it is so blatant from certain people. I am not racist and don't want to be perceived as racist, but did notice a lot of people just not following the "mask" rules on Delta going up north.

I had some old bat come up to me in Walmart and say sir you need to put a mask on, and that lit the fuzz , I said lady if I was as ugly as you I would have a mask on and 2 paper bags over my head. And she said I going to call the manager, and told her to call who ever you want.

Back
Top Bottom