• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mask Meltdowns

Mask.jpg

Serious question... Is she pro rape? Or against it?
I'm not asking for me, or a friend...
(I'm definitely NOT interested) I'm asking because I could not understand her. :crazy:
It appears asking her to wear a mask is equal to raping her. She apparently wants to have a man, but doesn't want to be raped in the process. At least that's what I got out of the little bit I could tolerate. I could have completely missed whatever she was attempting to convey, and I'm good with that.

It appears asking her to wear a mask is equal to raping her. She apparently wants to have a man, but doesn't want to be raped in the process. At least that's what I got out of the little bit I could tolerate. I could have completely missed whatever she was attempting to convey, and I'm good with that.
... with all that crying and moaning (& NOT the good kind of moaning:doh:) I really thought Trump had won the 2020 election. :)

P95 masks will offer protection from such things though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The M95 mask only protects you from 95% of the germs, viruses, ergo n95. The covid 19 virus is . 5 microns, m95 will not stop it. It does help exhaling more than inhaling. Son and daughter-in-law both in health care, they have to change gowns every time they go into a patients room, wear a face shield, and gloves. I worry for both.

Back
Top Bottom