• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MAS Defense(out of NC) Inexpensive AR Parts

Jro545454

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
59   0
Reaction score
Not sure if people have discovered them yet, but I stumbled across MAS Defense this year when searching for parts. They have some really inexpensive AR parts that I haven't had any issues with to date(albeit it's only been a couple months). Specifically, I found their prices to be very reasonable on Ambi-CH($24), LPKs($19), Anti-rotation pins($12) that I can't distinguish from the KNS variety, blem uppers for $50 etc. They seem to still have several in-stock BA barrels at pre-Corona prices.

https://www.masdefense.com/LOWER-PARTS-AND-KITS-s/139.htm

*I have absolutely no relation with them, I've just been pleased so far with what I've received so i figured I'd relay what I've found*

I have been buying from them for a few years with zero problems. Most of my purchases have been name brand but I took a chance on a no name 9mm bolt carrier and it's worked great. Always fast shipping too.

I have been buying from them for a few years with zero problems. Most of my purchases have been name brand but I took a chance on a no name 9mm bolt carrier and it's worked great. Always fast shipping too.

Yea, I put in an order on Tuesday and got it today. Their 'no name' MAS Defense stuff seems to be decent quality but they haven't been sold out of name brands either.

Back
Top Bottom