• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

marlin model 60 magazine tube

klj7786

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
8   0
Reaction score
I might be buying a model 60. The only problem is it doesn't have the magazine tube. I have seen them for sale but they are backordered everywhere I have looked. I was wondering if there is a way to make one out of steel tubing and a long spring with a golf tee attached to the end of the spring. Or should I just wait until I could buy one.

I checked all three above and they are sold out. I have a buddy that has a model 60 parts gun. I can see if be wants to part with is tube but I doubt it. He is a part hoarder!!

This one was a parts gun that was put back together except for the magazine tube. That's why I wondering about going the cheap way and trying to make one. Its still up in the air if I buy the gun or not. I just love shooting a model 60

You know, the woods must be littered with thesae damn things. I had one of these guns and lost the mag out of mine 30 years ago. My nephew has one in the same condition. And like you said, everybody that carries them is always sold out.

Only thing I could suggest is try to backorder one so that someday it will get to you.

have you tried Numrich's?...i ordered a new mag tube and mag tube outer for my '85 model 60 and it's the old style long one...had it in stock ready to ship...throwin it out there as a possibility...

Back
Top Bottom