• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mark of the beast...

The only ones that seem to be fearful and anxious in this whole situation are the paranoids doing things like equating a vaccine to the mark of the beast.

Since the people that will get the vaccine see it as simple common sense, and not some desperate measure taken done due to fear, you're entire premise in this post is invalid.
A premise is the starting point in an argument, not the conclusion. Perhaps you have had your mask (or diaper) on too long.

Your starting point in that post is that the reason people would get the vaccine is high levels of fear. Your premise in wrong.
A whole lot of people in this country, and all over the world, have been scared ****less by a virus with a death rate of less than 1%. Main stream media has hyped the dangers of this flu virus to the point where most countries economies are being destroyed. Reason and prudence have been thrown out the window and the vaccine has been loudly touted as the only hope for world survival.
So yea, I’d say fear will be the greatest reason most agree to take an untested experimental RNA-altering vaccine. You would just about have to be scared ****less to take an unproven vaccine that alters your RNA/DNA...from a start-up company that has never produced a vaccine.

A whole lot of people in this country, and all over the world, have been scared ****less by a virus with a death rate of less than 1%. Main stream media has hyped the dangers of this flu virus to the point where most countries economies are being destroyed. Reason and prudence have been thrown out the window and the vaccine has been loudly touted as the only hope for world survival.
So yea, I’d say fear will be the greatest reason most agree to take an untested experimental RNA-altering vaccine. You would just about have to be scared ****less to take an unproven vaccine that alters your RNA/DNA...from a start-up company that has never produced a vaccine.
No, YOU would have to be scared ****less. Most of the rest of us recognise this as a breakthrough scientific accomplishment and have never been scared by this virus even though we recognize it's severity.

We don't deal in paranoid delusion, like claiming the vaccine is a government conspiracy to give everyone the mark of the beast. :doh:

No, YOU would have to be scared ****less. Most of the rest of us recognise this as a breakthrough scientific accomplishment and have never been scared by this virus even though we recognize it's severity.

We don't deal in paranoid delusion, like claiming the vaccine is a government conspiracy to give everyone the mark of the beast. :doh:

Where is the line

Would you be ok with only 30% take the Jab?

Where is the line

Would you be ok with only 30% take the Jab?
I don't care who takes the jab, but don't tell me I'm frightened, a victim of a government conspiracy or going to hell because I will.

It's also frustrating to see all these supposed conservatives playing right into the Left's hands by tell other people not to get vaccinated. The Left WANTS the crisis to continue. The longer it goes on, the more dependent people become on the government and convincing people the vaccine is unsafe is the best way to make that happen.

It's also frustrating to see people on the Right parroting the Left's talking points, like claiming these vaccines are untested. That's straight up BS. They have gone throught the exact same testing as other vaccines. They just did it faster because of the need for them. Thank you Donald Trump.

According to the CDC, the actual death rate is .04 of 1% in the USSA. Only .025% of the victims died directly from the virus. For the rest, the average age was 80, and already had 2.6 additional life ending co-morbidities.

Over 132,000, almost 40% of the total deaths were from patients already in Hospice when the contracted the disease.

We might as well be talking with a fence post.

E53281D8-DD7F-437B-8443-32B9C6C9308D.jpeg

I don't care who takes the jab, but don't tell me I'm frightened, a victim of a government conspiracy or going to hell because I will.

It's also frustrating to see all these supposed conservatives playing right into the Left's hands by tell other people not to get vaccinated. The Left WANTS the crisis to continue. The longer it goes on, the more dependent people become on the government and convincing people the vaccine is unsafe is the best way to make that happen.

It's also frustrating to see people on the Right parroting the Left's talking points, like claiming these vaccines are untested. That's straight up BS. They have gone throught the exact same testing as other vaccines. They just did it faster because of the need for them. Thank you Donald Trump.
so you believe if a certain amount of people DONT take the Jab this will continue longer/prolong?

Back
Top Bottom