• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mark of the beast...

Yes, the devil/satan/lucifer is the master of lies and deception. Possibly his greatest lie is the rapture theory that will have many looking for Christ when satan appears on the first white horse looking like Chirst hoping to deceive all those who believe in the rapture to run to him and pledge allegiance to him thinking he is Christ. This will cost them their salvation. And in Revelations, Jesus told John that because they have studdied his Word and know what is going on, he will purposefully harden their hearts making it easier for them to run after the deceiver.
Ain't NOTHING gonna cost me my salvation because I trusted what Jesus did for me on the cross with His Precious Blood!

I say no because end-of-the-world events as described in the Book of Revelations didn’t occur when Polo Vaccines were FORCED on us a hundred years ago.

HUH???? I think you are referring to POLIO. First vaccinations were in the early 1950s, not "a hundred years ago". They weren't FORCED, it was optional, I remember taking the slip home from school for my parents to sign. Actually I think it was an opt-out, sign if you didn't want your child to get the vaccine. That's what I remember from events on this planet.

I am familiar with and fascinated by mRNA vaccines. Pretty flippin amazing stuff. Also familiar with Luciferase. Haven’t seen anything credible saying the two are being used together in the COVID vaccine. My neighbor was in the Moderna trial. Is there anyway I can check and see if he glows :).
Yeah turn your covid app on your phone on

Back
Top Bottom