• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Marion road gun club 3 gun match!

pistolpat

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
52   0
Reaction score
Had a great time shooting the Marion Road Gun Club 3 gun match this weekend in Macon. This club is investing a lot of time and money into growing their action shooting matches and is going to be one of the best matches in the south before long I promise you that! That club president is a super cool guy (even though he is an open shooter) cough cough palmettomoon palmettomoon lol

Had a great time shooting the Marion Road Gun Club 3 gun match this weekend in Macon. This club is investing a lot of time and money into growing their action shooting matches and is going to be one of the best matches in the south before long I promise you that! That club president is a super cool guy (even though he is an open shooter) cough cough palmettomoon palmettomoon lol
So, they just had one in Aug, correct? The next one is in Nov sometime, perhaps. I looked at their calendar and there was nothing specific. How many squads and people are in squads? It did look fun! Are there others you recommend? I live in Dougherty county. There is nothing close (within an hour).

So, they just had one in Aug, correct? The next one is in Nov sometime, perhaps. I looked at their calendar and there was nothing specific. How many squads and people are in squads? It did look fun! Are there others you recommend? I live in Dougherty county. There is nothing close (within an hour).
don't quote me but I believe there was talks about December being the next one. there was three squads of 10 or 11 if I remember correctly. most places I shoot 3 gun take me on average two hours to get to

don't quote me but I believe there was talks about December being the next one. there was three squads of 10 or 11 if I remember correctly. most places I shoot 3 gun take me on average two hours to get to
Thank you kindly! I'll be leaning forward on that one, and East Alabama Gun Club, as well as Dothan, Alabama. I think they both do monthly multi-gun.

Keep it up pistolpat pistolpat !! :clap2:

Back
Top Bottom