• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Man eats pic thread

Sq.BQ
i23.photobucket.com_albums_b378_nonnydarnell_IMG_4438.jpg

boil,pick, mix in Maurice's, put some chips in the smoke box when you cook the sauce on

Coon-B-Q. Brined it and smoked fat side down. Coon done this way is very mild. You'll mostly taste smoke and whatever sauce you put on it. Sorry 'bout the after pic. I was hungry!

!
i23.photobucket.com_albums_b378_nonnydarnell_Mobile_20Uploads_1389557743_zps3d04915e.jpg

i23.photobucket.com_albums_b378_nonnydarnell_IMG_4288_zps3e405915.jpg

I had kitten coon BBQ about 40 years ago and still crave it. It was soooo good

On Saturday nights at my deer lease I grill up some Conecuh sausage. I slice it, put a Wickle on top and a pat of spicy mustard... Soooooo good. I always tell the fellas, my wife would die if I broke out this app for one of her dinner parties, but damn it's good.

Mine comes in the form of a fritter if you will. I take left over mashed potatoes and mix in cheese, bacon, hot sauce. Then I either make donut hole sized balls or flattened patties. These get a dip in egg wash then are rolled in either cracker crumbs, bread crumbs, crushed pretzels or potato chips (whatever is handy). Then they get fried. The patties are easy to do in a pan on the stove but I have a deep fryer so I usually use that. Man are they good. That was my main dude food until I let my wife and daughter try them now it's a family favorite.

Mine comes in the form of a fritter if you will. I take left over mashed potatoes and mix in cheese, bacon, hot sauce. Then I either make donut hole sized balls or flattened patties. These get a dip in egg wash then are rolled in either cracker crumbs, bread crumbs, crushed pretzels or potato chips (whatever is handy). Then they get fried. The patties are easy to do in a pan on the stove but I have a deep fryer so I usually use that. Man are they good. That was my main dude food until I let my wife and daughter try them now it's a family favorite.
Man, that sounds tasty!

Back
Top Bottom