• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mama "bear" gets 5 million when baby bear is killed by police. Proceeds to buy firearms to cede to minor for the pack.

WildMan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
102   0
Reaction score

And by "bear" I mean thug, and "pack" I mean gang.

Really kind of interesting and sad all around.

The reporting isn't the greatest (what do you expect these days). The son was either wanted for murder or wanted for questioning in the murder, which aren't really the same thing. He ran and was killed. No doubt the state didn't just pay out 5mill if it wasn't exactly by the book. Seems like he was shot down in the back when running.

But hot damn you can't make this **** up. Obviously she did terrible reprehensible ****, I mean the son she gave the guns to was 14!! At the same time, I think some of the charges might be well intended but subject to abuse by the state. Brave new world indeed.

I don’t know, BUT seems all a “framed” thing by the Police to hunt her down. Can’t trust these people in power, the story and the “mentioning” of the settlement is a strong sign that they are after her, and all this BS of buying guns to a minor is a “framed” job By Fresno Police.

Reading the link provided from the OP link, the "teen" turned towards the police and looked as if he'd pulled something from his waistband. The police called it a "good shoot". Why did this "mother" get $5 Million?

Anybody ever wonder where the heck these "settlements" come from? Insurance. Anybody ever wonder how much $$$ municipalities spend on "insurance"?

I know, first hand, how one Hosptial in Georgia was willing to let a bad surgeon operate because they (the surgeon) was bringing in more money than the Hosptial paid in insurance premiums. Until he and the hospital got sued and lost. Then the premiums when way, way up.

Back
Top Bottom