• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MAJestic....Is it real?

Never underestimate the ability, tenacity and secrecy of any government especially the parts that work in the shadows or complete darkness.

Never underestimate the ability, tenacity and secrecy of any government especially the parts that work in the shadows or complete darkness.

But also bear in mind, this is the same government that fought a "secret" war in Cambodia/laos and also manage our social security and welfare programs.

One thing that caught my attention from these stories:

I knew a Navy Aviator that was a decent student and pilot. Not really outstanding to the point you would really notice. He went on to command a carrier, and he did not have "McCain" type connections. Still the same guy when he retired.

Going back to the stories, what happened to those really squared away guys that graduated ahead of this guy? Most kinda just vanished.

I hope you are wrong. I have no real faith in their ability to govern, much less keep secrets.
The ones you see on tv are not the ones that are actually governing. The puppets get the attention while the puppet masters are hidden behind the stage pulling the strings. Throw in some smoke, mirrors, apathy and a good dose of a heart tugging sob story or patriotic propaganda (depending on your audience) and you’re on your way to controlling the at least 1/2 of the population.

Back
Top Bottom