• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MAJestic....Is it real?

jeep78

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
36   0
Reaction score
Supposedly a parallel governing authority to our "visible" government. Deep black operation.

At first blush, it is real tinfoil hat stuff. But, reading up on it, the more I read, the more I am convinced there may be something to it.

If you were ever a government employee or military member, there is likely something you have run across that just seemed odd, but you just brushed it off and went on.

The site owner here does not want us driving traffic to other sites (in the rules we agree to). Giving links does this.

A careful search should tell you more. "extraterrestrial" should be in your search. :thumb: This is Area 51, right?

wp.production.patheos.com_blogs_freedhearts_files_2015_01_redblue.jpg

For the search challenged:

https://metallicman.com/laoban4site/how-to-tell-if-someone-is-in-majestic

After reading about 20 pages of this stuff, I am convinced this guy is a Tom Clancey wannabe.

He is a good writer, and it is entertaining. I am about his age and rubbed shoulders with some of the folks/situations he mentions. But I think he is just writing stories around events and people of that time, with a good dose of tinfoil thrown in to spice it up.

If there was anything to this, I am sure there would have been several quick responses. I learned what I needed to know after 2 days of crickets.

But, it IS interesting and entertaining, if you like this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom