• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Magic the gathering

I played for a few years with some buddies but we never went to the card shops unless we were looking to purchase something specific. After a few years and inflation on card prices due to rule changes or rarities, we sold our collections and made money hand over fist. I know at least one of my friends made a few grand profit and most of that went towards his house and some gym equipment. Fitting I suppose?

I played for a few years with some buddies but we never went to the card shops unless we were looking to purchase something specific. After a few years and inflation on card prices due to rule changes or rarities, we sold our collections and made money hand over fist. I know at least one of my friends made a few grand profit and most of that went towards his house and some gym equipment. Fitting I suppose?

it can for sure happen. i had a buddy go into a shop with me once and he bought just a couple packs, opened them up and handed them to the store owner. owner gave him a couple hundred bucks and he had them in his hand for all of 15 seconds.

ktvn0g50el711.jpg
vOv8Sho.jpg
hrCOFdo.jpg

it can for sure happen. i had a buddy go into a shop with me once and he bought just a couple packs, opened them up and handed them to the store owner. owner gave him a couple hundred bucks and he had them in his hand for all of 15 seconds.
Waaaaay back in the day, I played with a dude who had 4 beta black lotus in his deck....even back the they were worth a few hundo each, 25k a pop now...

Back
Top Bottom