• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Magic the gathering

I played paper when I was younger, MTGO as I got older, and now Arena because MTGO is too expensive and the people at the local game shop know nothing about personal hygiene. Love the game, not the cost, or some of the people who play.

Really enjoyed the recent Dominaria expansion, took me back to my most enjoyable days of Odyssey when I ripped two Call of the Herd's in a draft....

For the love of God please hit 1776 up and play with him.....
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/members/1776.1049/
Y’all speak the same language.

I played paper when I was younger, MTGO as I got older, and now Arena because MTGO is too expensive and the people at the local game shop know nothing about personal hygiene. Love the game, not the cost, or some of the people who play.

Really enjoyed the recent Dominaria expansion, took me back to my most enjoyable days of Odyssey when I ripped two Call of the Herd's in a draft....

yah the card shop part is deff hte biggest turn off to most. The cost to play in those kinda tourneys is nuts with folks just dumping money into their decks. Arena is great to get around that, i also got to where i'd only play draft tourneys as then its all just rando

1776, you have some kuhonas.

Not into magic but I am a lifetime pokemon master and collector of cards and anything Nintendo related. I stepped out here before and mentioned it, not much interest pokemon or trading card games here IMO.

I think the boomers got burnt investing in useless baseball cards and think cards for a game can not be valuable.

I am too far north of you to suggest anywhere that you could visit, but good luck

1776, you have some kuhonas.

Not into magic but I am a lifetime pokemon master and collector of cards and anything Nintendo related. I stepped out here before and mentioned it, not much interest pokemon or trading card games here IMO.

I think the boomers got burnt investing in useless baseball cards and think cards for a game can not be valuable.

I am too far north of you to suggest anywhere that you could visit, but good luck
i think they play this online to .

yah the card shop part is deff hte biggest turn off to most. The cost to play in those kinda tourneys is nuts with folks just dumping money into their decks. Arena is great to get around that, i also got to where i'd only play draft tourneys as then its all just rando

Right there with you. I wouldn't dream of dropping the money to play in any constructed format. Draft is equal footing every time it starts.

All you fellas that like playing Magic or D&D, I'd love to meet up with ya'll. You can tell me how to play and explain all the rules to me. I can tell you what a vagina feels like.

We'll be the best of friends.

yall tend to forget, Nerd girls were THE wildest and weirdest in bed.

Back
Top Bottom