• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Made a Chicken and Noodle souffle

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
Thanks to Torn Torn and his canned chicken, I made a Souffle. Not much on looks but it taste right nice. Fed my Bride and I am plum worn out. Wish I could cook like I use to, time and my body caught up with me.

Attachments

• Roberts Chicken 1.jpg
    Roberts Chicken 1.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Roberts chicken.jpg
    Roberts chicken.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 43
Thanks to Torn Torn and his canned chicken, I made a Souffle. Not much on looks but it taste right nice. Fed my Bride and I am plum worn out. Wish I could cook like I use to, time and my body caught up with me.
What did you put in it? My niece is sick and this might be something she could eat if it's not crunchy. I will be keeping her a little here and there over the next few weeks.

What did you put in it? My niece is sick and this might be something she could eat if it's not crunchy. I will be keeping her a little here and there over the next few weeks.
Cooked chicken, egg noodles, egg, can of Cream of Chicken soup and 1-2 cans of Chicken broth. Add my seasoning and top with dried onions..For her you might want to skip the onion topping.. Add the second can a little at a time until it is creamy. In the oven at 350 for 40 minutes then top with the onions for 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom