• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Macon setting the record!

Atlanta makes it sound like Macon is not even trying! They just hit 130 killins. Macon needs to step it up or drop down a division.

https://www.ajc.com/news/man-shot-k...anta-neighborhood/5KN7FGWDMRH5DEFFHFTQKBIXFE/
*******ed it, what the **** about stats do you people not understand?

Macon (city) population 93,000 - 46 homicides (49.5 per 100K indigs) corrected, thanks bambam bambam !
Atlanta (city) population 500,000 - 130 homicides (26 per 100K indigs)

Atlanta is a po' dunk backwater compared to Macongo when it comes ta killin'.

*******ed it, what the **** about stats do you people not understand?

Macon (city) population 93,000 - 44 homicides (47.3 per 100K indigs)
Atlanta (city) population 500,000 - 130 homicides (26 per 100K indigs)

Atlanta is a po' dunk backwater compared to Macongo when it comes ta killin'.

idgaf about the stats. I just want to watch the count go up! Since we can’t have a purge it seems natural selection is the next best thing we got to reign in this plague.

idgaf about the stats. I just want to watch the count go up! Since we can’t have a purge it seems natural selection is the next best thing we got to reign in this plague.
Well mister biggy pants, don't try to relegate Macongo to lowered status in the killin' department under Atlanta when Atlanta is clearly not nearly as dangerous a place as Macongo! We are number one! We are number one!

Well mister biggy pants, don't try to relegate Macongo to lowered status in the killin' department under Atlanta when Atlanta is clearly not nearly as dangerous a place as Macongo! We are number one! We are number one!

My bad dawg. I just got caught up in the moment!

Back
Top Bottom